Imagine this – while being guided through a blindfolded, aroma-enhanced wine tasting and partaking in an exquisite meal prepared by an award-winning chef in an exclusive setting, you get to explore new ways to be more playful, more connected and more delicious to your someone special.
Are you ready to become that much more irresistible in world of love? Do you delight in good food and wine?
If "YES!" then the Couples' DEVOURED Experiential Dinner Soiree in Napa is where you need to be on Saturday, February 10th.
Please note, this Special DEVOURED is also a Fundraiser for the Victims of the North Bay Fires. Part of ticket sales and proceeds from a silent auction held during the event will be given to a special cause toward rebuilding the beautiful communities of Napa, Sonoma and Santa Rosa.
DEVOURED Experiences in San Francisco, watch this:
- Gourmet Five-Course Lunch – Cheese Plate, Appetizer, Salad + Main Course and Dessert
- Guided Tour of Our Aphrodisiac Paired Cheese Plate from the Renowned Master of Cheese Matt Gil & Director of Specialty Foods at Club Wingtip
- Gourmet Meal Prepared by Executive Chef Malcolm Hood (of Lake Tahoe’s Historic Thunderbird Resort) and Sous Chef Jose Gabriel Cevallos, Jr.
- Blindfolded Aroma-Enhanced Wine Tasting Lead by a Wine Expert & the Founder of Joy of Romance, Inc.
- Fabulous Conversations with Interesting People
- Around the Kitchen Collective choose from Several Special Guests and their Series of Mini-Lessons in:
Ways to Be Irresistible
Creating Playful Meals with Aphrodisiacs
Artful Foreplay Techniques with Master Japanese Rope Artist
New Tools & Techniques to Bring More Joy into Your Life and Future Relationship
Archery with a Love Lesson
- Profile Photo Mini-Sessions with one of Our Professional Photographers (Nominal Extra Cost)
Listen and Dance to the Local Band: Stella Heath’s Black Oak Gypsies – a delightful band playing French classics and the music of the likes of Dinah Washington and Ella Fitzgerald.
(Take a listen here:
Members, its time to bring your little ones in the kitchen! On the third Sunday of each month, we invite kids ages 12-17 to slip on an apron and get cookin'! This week is CHOPPED Competition style class! The contestants will have mystery ingredients, a full pantry, and mystery judges!