We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy. We felt that our loyal family of members deserved to hear from us and know that their safety is of paramount importance. The nature of and success of our business is fostered around social engagement and human interaction. Our world and the togetherness that makes us thrive is currently being challenged as we are faced with the devastating outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). We are following developments closely, the Napa County Public Health Department and the office of Governor Gavin Newsom might be lifting some restrictions soon. While waiting to reopen Kitchen Collective, we are assessing the safest way to do so, and in accordance with our States guidelines, hopefully by end of June or starting sometime in July.
We will suspend all dues starting June 1st until we reopen.
When reopening KC, and to ensure the highest standard of safety for our members, guests and staff we are turning up the heat on our cleaning procedures, sharpening our day-to-day service and folding in some additional safety precautions. We are layering on each and every CDC recommendation, and States guidelines including:
- Prioritizing scrupulous hand-washing, regular hand sanitizing with alcohol based sanitizers and avoiding touching of face and mouth during engagement with our guests.
- Tables will be laid out at appropriate distance especially in the main room, to keep all at minimum distancing requirement.
- Kitchen Collective hospitality team will NOT be using mobile devices during service to avoid transmission of surface bacteria to hands and other objects.
- Exercising diligence during food handling including additional sanitation of service area, and food equipment.
- Our wine and water glassware, cutlery and plates are always sterilized at a scolding 180ºF in our commercial dishwashers.
- All gathering areas, menus and high touch-point areas are cleaned and sanitized before and after guests.
We are implementing the use of gloves when polishing and setting up stemware so that you will be the only one to touch your wineglass with bare hands.
- Expect that we will be changing the way we greet you, substituting our usual warm hugs and handshakes for elbow bumps and a larger than usual smile possibly covered by a mask.
- Kitchen Collective has implemented a mandatory stay at home protocol for anyone experiencing ill symptoms.
It is also with a heavy heart that we have decided to put a temporary pause on our interactive kitchen experiences for the next 90 days. This decision was not made lightly as we know that our immersive cooking experience are the lifeblood of our KC club. We sincerely appreciate our community’s support and solidarity during this difficult time and hope that you entrust in us to safely continue feeding your body and soul wonderful food.
We hope to see you real soon!
From our Kitchen Collective management, chefs and hospitality team, we wish you and your families a safe and healthy quarantine!
Founder and Chief Foodie
America’s First Urban Cooking Club
In the Heart of Napa Valley
Cook. Dine. Connect.
A Fresh Experience
WELCOME TO AMERICA’S FIRST URBAN COOKING CLUB.
A CLUB DESIGNED FOR COOKING ENTHUSIASTS AND THOSE PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOD.
COOK. DINE. CONNECT.
In America’s Epicurean Capital
BE PART OF NAPA VALLEY’S EPICUREAN CULTURE. EXPAND YOUR CULINARY ABILITIES AND TECHNIQUES IN THE CLUB’S PROFESSIONAL KITCHEN ALONGSIDE CULINARY EXPERTS AND CASUAL COOKS ALIKE.
Rooted in Tradition
AN URBAN COOKING CLUB ROOTED IN THE TRADITION OF BASQUE GASTRONOMY SOCIETIES, KITCHEN COLLECTIVE BRINGS MEMBERS TOGETHER WITH FRIENDS AND LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS AROUND A SHARED PASSION FOR THE ELEVATED EPICUREAN EXPERIENCE.